Got a best mates surprise birthday bash to plan, or a favourites colleagues leaving do to pull together at the last minute? Struggling to think of the perfect venue that will make the night extra special? Dont panic. Party planning should, and can, be fun and your Superheroes over at WO Magazine are on hand to give you some much needed tips on where to find that all important venue to keep things running smoothly. Now just sit back, relax and get the first champers in.
- Lock 91. Lock 21 has two beautiful venue rooms in it’s pretty cottage style building to choose from depending upon your individual needs and party size. The first is The Lounge, which leads out on to a secluded, canal facing terrace with BBQ facilities. This is a very popular venue for birthday parties and is even sophisticated enough to hold regular wedding receptions. The lounge is sumptuous, comfortable with stunning timeless furnishings and a lovely old fireplace. The second venue is on the third floor; The Attic and Study. This space can hold up to 150 guests… perfect for more popular hosts! This is a truly gorgeous, elegant setting with a spacious dance floor.
- Gorilla. Gorilla has an incredibly stylish room for hire, known as The Gin Parlour which can be adapted for pretty much any occasion. The Gin Parlour can hold up to eighty guests for a party and has an impressively stocked private bar, with plenty of gin as the name suggests! After the do ends, why not head on down to Gorilla’s fantastic nightclub venue where Gorilla’s continuously superb line up of DJs will keep your guests dancing to the early hours.
- Sardinista. Try out super cool Sardinista who can hold up to eighty guests in their chic downstair bar. Not only is this a really lovely looking venue, the Sardinista team seem to excel at helping you plan your dream fiesta down to the exact detail. They will help you source a band to play, and will provide you a DJ if needed. Tasty tapas packs, ideal party food, are available for your peckish guests. Cocktail masterclasses are even available from six up to thirty guests which add a fun and memorable element to any party.
- The Whiskey Jar. The Whiskey Jar’s striking basement event space is the ideal venue for any true whiskey aficionado on their birthday. The Whiskey Jar prides itself on its fantastic array of high quality whiskeys. However, there are drinks to suit any palate. A bespoke cocktail menu is available on request to suit your individual party. There are also a choice of catering options including a hog roast, canapes or a selection of buffet foods. A second to none soundsystem and DJ facilities make this an ideal location for music lovers.
- Cloud 23. For the ultimate special evening book Cloud 23 at the iconic Manchester HIlton. Guests can enjoy true VIP treatment whilst admiring the Manchester skyline from the very best viewpoint in the city. You can rent out the whole of Cloud 23 for up to 300 guests, or you can opt for one of the more intimate lounges for a more intimate event. You can also choose from a number of luxurious food and beverage packages. One of which which even includes candy floss and rum hot chocolate… bliss!